In the new series, Lila is a fashionista who shoes for the latest trends and accessories. She's considered the drama queen of the group and believes in superstitions. Her fashion style is glam. She is sweet and is best friends with Crissy.
In the old series, Lila was Polly's best friend and was a shy, quiet, insecure girl, who loved to compliment people on their outfits. She liked reading, animals, music, sports, fashion and was a member of Polly and the Pockets, where she played the keyboard. She also has a keen intrest in photography.
AppearanceEditLila has short brown hair and light purple eyes. In the first Polly Pocket movie, she's the shortest member in the group. In Pollyville, her hair and eyes change to strawberry blonde and blue eyes. Her style often relies on a lot of yellow, green, blue and purple. In the old series, her hair rarely changed length / colour / style like the other main charcters. (for example, Polly's hair was sometimes shortened to a bob, sometimes she had a fringe and sometimes it was different shades of blonde or had coloured streaks in it)
However, her skin tone is sometimes tanned and sometimes very pale. As you can see in the photo above, it is darker than Ana's, but in the photo on the right it is the same as hers. However do note that they were in different movies with slightly different graphics.
She is also friends with Polly's cousin, Pia.
- "If I didn't know you any better, I'd think you were my best friend."
- "Question: Why are you taking pictures of your clothes?"
- "Next time, bring enough to go around."
- "We've got to give Polly the heads up! Run, Lea! Run!"
- "Hurry, Polly, hurry!"
- "You guys do what you have to do to save that dolphin!"
- "My part of the speech is lame."
- "Then I'll get an F, get grounded and won't be able to play at the dance!"
- "Remember what happened last time? You be the judge. Mole -friend or foe?"